Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upcoming Reviews!!

Hello my beautiful beauty wingers :)

The month of May is super crazy for me with tests, SATs, AP Exams, a trillion performances and shows, rehearsals, and more. BUT, it just so happens that it is also a month in which I have already purchased several new items that I'm DYING to review! So, just in case it takes me a little while to get them all up here, here are the things that I will be reviewing this month (and maybe spilling into June a bit, if I really need to!)...

1. LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub
2. NARS blush in Orgasm
3. Smasbox O-Gloss
4. Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer
5. LORAC Private Affair Palette
6. MAC Lipstick in Secret Lover (discontinued, from the mac me over collection)

And more to come, I'm sure ;)

I look forward to putting these up soon! See you soon :D

Be happy, <3,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment