Sunday, May 6, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sultry Sable Review! (+ a makeup look overview)

Hi! I recently wore this makeup look and it was such a big hit that I decided to do a little overview of what I'm wearing... plus a mini review of my new lipstick :)

I'm not much of a lipstick girl unless it's a statement color, so when my sister gave me this one I had to use it right away. This is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in 646 Sultry Sable. It's a creme lipstick with a nice matte with a little bit of pearl finish. The color is close to burgundy, purple, and even a deep pink. I love it. It lasted me pretty well through a drive and a dinner (about 3 hours) but I never really look for lip products to necessarily last forever anyway, so it's perfect.


Flash photo - taken after product was used.


The rest of my face is just a wash of the 24-hour color tattoo by Maybelline in Bad to the Bronze, (click here for my reviews of that), MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, NYC's High Definition Volumizing mascara, TheBalm Tinted Moisturizer (click here for my review of that), Sonia Kashuk's blush, and my lipstick.

Flash photo
The lipstick isn't drying but it isn't moisturizing either, so I had some balm underneath the color--but not as a top layer.

Overall, I'm very happy with this product and this look. I never would have thought to buy it, so shout out to my sister for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment