Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Review!

Hard Candy, a brand found at Wal-Mart (and I'm not sure where else), has a pretty popular concealer that they call Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer. I recently purchased it for only about $6 and am highly impressed.

The concealer comes in a little squeeze tube with 0.71 oz of product. It also includes a concealer pencil. I have this in tan, and it works wonders for my under eye circles! I have a little bit of darkness, some days darker than others, under my eyes. I also have some sunspots and other discoloration on my cheekbones. I normally use my Benefit Erase Paste concealer in medium, but I find that the Hard Candy matches my skin a lot better.

Flash photo
The concealer is very thick and creamy, and the tiniest amount goes quite a long way. The only problem I have with this product is the longevity. For me, it fades throughout the day because I have relatively oily skin. If I set it with powder, it lasts a bit longer. My skin is generally normal and very well-behaved, but my eye area is a little bit oily.

The color blends well and is buildable as long as you wait for the coats to fully dry before adding more. Overall, really good product! Not my #1 concealer, but for the price, it's unbeatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment