Thursday, April 19, 2012

Benefit Benetint Review!


Benetint is one of Benefit's most loved products. It's a great lip and cheek stain that leaves a rather natural flush to the face and lips. I love the rose scent so so much, it's smells just like natural rose petals. The product itself is a dark reddish liquid in a glass bottle with a nail-polish brush applicator.

The applicator isn't my favorite only because it doesn't apply the evenest amount of color to my cheeks, whether I want it contoured into my cheekbones or just placed on the apples of my cheeks. When used on lips, I recommend moisturizing them first and letting the moisturizer sink in to your lips before applying it. If the stain is applied to dry lips, it may look too streaky or uneven. It is quite drying as well, which is a common complaint to buyers.

While it does give a great natural color to the cheeks, I prefer to use it on my lips and use a brighter color on my cheeks. It gives a nice stain to the lips that I personally think makes them look "bitten" rather than smothered in pigment. It's a great compliment to your smile.

I like Benetint, but it's not something that I couldn't live without. Many rave about the natural stain that it leaves on the face, but it doesn't make much of a difference for me. Also, it's $29 which I think is quite a stretch for 0.4 fl oz of product.


No comments:

Post a Comment