Sunday, June 10, 2012

Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil in 01 Black Review!

Hi! I recently purchased this eyeliner from the drugstore because I heard so many great things about it and I really like it. You can find this Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil at Walmart for about $6, and CVS for about $8 (where I live). The prices will vary depending on where you buy it.

This eyeliner is quite pigmented and a very rich, creamy black. The staying power is excellent, even on the waterline, but is a bit messy to use. The first time I sharpened it I had a bit of a problem because the product itself within the pencil was very creamy and melt-y, probably because of the heat.

This liner blends beautifully into a smoky liner on the lid and glides easy on the skin, the lower waterline, and the upper waterline. The color is very dark and gives a dramatic effect. I find that this black is as dark as, if not DARKER than, my MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner.



I heard that this liner is very comparable to its drugstore sister, the L'Oreal Hip Color Chrome Eyeliner which I just purchased yesterday and will be reviewing very soon.

I really love drugstore eyeliners because they are often just as good as the high-end brands and can be purchased for such a more affordable price.

Check this eyeliner out at your local drugstore for that staple black liner that you need in your collection. :)


Left, one stroke. Right, blended with finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment