Monday, April 16, 2012

clean face :)


recently, I've been loving these two products for my morning and night face routine.

I got addicted to purity made simple by philosophy several months ago. it's the perfect one-step facial cleanser for me! i have pretty normal skin that gets occasionally oily around my t-zone. it's a very simple soap that's all natural and literally melts my make-up off of my face at the end of the day.

i pair this with a very simple moisturizer as well. i have a collection of moisturizers, but my current love is the nivea soft moisturizing cream. it's so clean and pure feeling and scented, and does a great job of making my face soft and prepped for make-up.

i love these two products because they are pure and clean for my face. i hate putting things on my face that are full of chemicals and scents, so these are a perfect fit for me :)

i purchased purity made simple at sephora, and nivea soft at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment