Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lush Sultana of Soap Review!


 I really adore Lush products. They have really good-quality, natural and reliable things for your face, body, and hair. Recently I purchased the Sultana of Soap which I use as an allover body soap in the shower.

The soap is fantastic. It's super creamy and has quite a fruity topping at the edge. It looks kind of oatmeal-y and smells amazing. The soap slices nicely--I always cut a thin slice to keep in my shower because I have a pretty big chunk of it, and you can request a certain amount of the soap when you go into the store. (The soaps are all manufactured as a giant piece because originally the owners of the first store didn't have a lot of money and used kitty litter containers to mold the soaps--fun fact!)

The soap is very moisturizing and leaves a lingering scent on the skin. It suds up pretty well without a loofah (I prefer to just rub it between my hands under some running water in the shower) and is gentle enough to be used on my face (I have combination to oily skin.). The soap sits in a closed drawer in my half-bathroom, completely wrapped up in its paper and in a Lush bag, yet the scent still manages to float about in the air. I adore it. I will most definitely be repurchasing this product and imagine buying it for my friends and family as gifts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment